Monday, February 19, 2007

"It's just a cartoon, mama..."

the Piz is already sabotaging Boot Camp...he brought us delicious Country Oat bagels this morning and made a point to tell me just how delicious they are. He also told my mom he'll have soup & another bagel for dinner. Another bagel? Sometimes I wouldn't imagine having 2 bagels in a week, let alone one day. So if the Piz is doing it, then it must be okay!!
No, no, no...he's logging way more miles than me.
Next Wednesday is the last day of the month. I actually had a dream last night that daffodils were pushing up through the snow-covered front yard. Was I dreaming when I saw this Saturday's forecast? 62 degrees?!
the Wild Thing is under the weather (no doubt thanks to our trip to the Oasis...a germ-infested indoor Habi-trail for kids). We snuggled on the couch and watched "Cars" (yes, again) and "Scooby-Doo & the Monster of Mexico" (dropped off w/ the bagels). So a new favorite word today? "Chupa Cabre"!!

No comments: