Thursday, March 8, 2007

I Can Show You How to Get to Sesame Street

It only took me thirty-one years to get here! A great time was had by all...it was exciting to watch the look on Tough Guy's face. Have to admit, I got goosebumps when Ernie busted out, "I'd Like To Visit the Moon." I think my son has a thing for Prairie Dawn. Complimented my husband last night on the fact that although he has to wake up in the middle of the night to work in the freezing cold, he never once complains. He explained that he's tired whether the alarm goes off at 3:30am or 8...work is work. Wish I could adopt that attitude more often. Some fun rides planned for the weekend (cross bikes on road...it's become pretty clear my new fork won't be broken in before the first race). Now it's time to catch up on "Lost"...the show I love to hate.

No comments: