Friday, March 2, 2007

Jamaican Jerk Tilapia & Coconut Rice

I have more freedom now staying home with my son (though we hardly just stay home) than I did BK (Before Kid)...we have mellow mornings and take our time starting the day, we play, we have cool adventures, we have great conversation over grilled cheese and soup...we nap!! It's not unlike being a kid again. I am a lucky chick to be afforded the opportunity to stay home and not work. I know it. My brother & his wife will be starting a family soon...it's been a long time coming and we are all so psyched! I figure I am guaranteed full-time Grammy through mountain bike season and the beginning of cross...then we'll have to share. People often ask, "When's your next one?" Next child? Well, I'm blessed to have a healthy one and I am in no hurry to go through newborn Boot Camp again any time soon. That is the hardest thing. Ever. I won't be on my bike again until Sunday...it's just been that kind of week & surprisingly, I'm not freaking out about it. It's March...I need to get serious. I will. I hope our dinner tastes as yummy as it sounds.

No comments: