Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Just for Fun

This should not be missed... necessary & eye-opening.
Enjoyed a solo ride on the road this afternoon...usually I am reluctant to ride alone (just a by-product of my many anxieties). Couldn't pass this up and it's the best thing I've done for myself in a while. Doubled up Ravine Road just to have a taste...strangely, the hill seems waaay longer on the descent. Toured the old neighborhood on my way back home...didn't feel overly sentimental about our first house (bathrooms were downright scary, neighbors even scarier).
I love the extra sunlight.
Love it.

1 comment:

fatmarc said...

kim,

nice blog, I'll link you up this weekend. hope to see you on the trail soon. gonna try to bring diane up to frenchie once the weather breaks. Maybe we can get you to lead us around.

respect.
m