Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Ride Between the Raindrops

4pm is perhaps one of my least favorite times to head out on the road on any given weekday...but, 4pm is when BP graciously showed up to mind the Wild Thing and I was chomping at the bit to ride. Ventured out of my comfort zone and tried to remember Jeff's hill loop...I felt one teeny raindrop as I headed out. The further I rode from home, the fatter the raindrops...traffic was light, drivers were unusually courteous (except for that obnoxious landscaping trailer...why must you rev your engine vrooom, vroom, vroom...I know your bigger than me, ok? I know you're back there). Given my time frame, Jeff's loop was very hilly & satisfying. Plus, there is nothing like that chilly springtime pre-rain smell on the pavement & in the air.

No comments: