Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Sweet Escape

today's soundtrack
Cati and I met this evening for a casual, chatty ride at Downingtown. I battled with a bee circling my head (seemingly for miles) and prayed the fucker wasn't doing some tricky bee dance to summon all his bee buddies...last summer there were some nasty, nasty encounters with ground nests. Thanks to some extra-greasy roots on the little off-camber traverse, my right ankle got up close & personal with two mean rocks...oops. Bzzzzzzzzzz...keep moving. Other than the incessant buzzing, I really enjoyed the woods tonight.
Home again, home again Jiggety-Jig

3 comments:

Frank Brigandi said...

awesome...
how's the sleep thing coming along?
fun rides are important, not every ride has to be a training ride.... y'know?
Oh, and our new kits are in.. they're hella cool

Frank Brigandi said...

thanks Kim....
I'll be doing my tent duties at the next race, look to me for a hop devil.... I always being the frothy goodness....

Suki said...

speaking of bees.

you might have just saved my life. I've been on at least four rides already without an epi-pen.

I'll make certain not to do it again.