Monday, June 4, 2007

Baby Turtles & True Religion Jeans

Spotted a two year-old wearing True Religion jeans & a Juicy Couture hoodie at the Swing Set place today (rainy day destination)...where does it even go from there? Spotted a baby turtle in the middle of Ravine Road...got off my bike, carefully scooped him up & placed him in the nearby stream. He gleefully paddled away, seemed like he knew what he was doing... During dinner tonight, I marveled at the fact that I was sitting among some of the most badass women/professional cyclists...talk about living the dream. Yesterday, Catherine was on the podium with Laura Van Gilder and Ina at the Lancaster race. We put balloons on the mailbox & the Wild Thing helped me draw a celebratory sign for her door. Today, she helped my son build his water/sand table while I cooked...it really is a privilege to host such a great team. One minute, I'm following their results (and podium shots!) on cyclingnews.com, next minute their enjoying ice cream with us on our front porch. Love it!

No comments: