Friday, June 15, 2007

Oh Man

Weird... I have an earache. My entire left ear feels inflamed...hurts to yawn and swallow. I am extra-tired, but too uncomfortable to sleep. Uh-oh. What does this mean for Sunday? I have not missed a race yet...I've missed plenty of school, plenty of work... On the way to the Philadelphia Museum of Natural Science this morning, my dad uttered a rather nasty expletive as he was cut off on 76 (imagine that). My son mistook the expletive for, "Bigfoot." Thank goodness...that sounds much cuter than "Dickf***!!" For good measure, Wild Thing added, "Darn it, Big Foot!"

3 comments:

Frank Brigandi said...

inner ear??
possibly from showering...
anti inflamatories.....
see-ya sunday at Neshaminy

Suki said...

I said "fuck" more times than I count in my child's presence this last week.

thankfully she still looks at me with the "mommy! knock it off!" face and has yet to repeat it.

several weeks ago she got REALLY angry with another girl and whilst telling me the tale asked very politely "mom, can I just call her a b?"

I was like...

only if you want a slap.


hahahahaha

it's good to be the queen.

Frank Brigandi said...

Kimmy,
YOU were awesome t-day, I cheered for you,more than 4 times..ha! you were fast and uber super...thanks for saying hi to us at the tent.. spend some time next time it's not 100 f-ing degrees.... icky.. I'm roasted... you are awesome....