Saturday, July 14, 2007

Fair Hill, Have Mercy On Me

Plans are in motion for the 24 Hour Race at 7 Springs... Last year I participated with an all-female team & it was the most fun I had on my bike all summer. Hopefully this year won't bring another hurricane & apocalyptic conditions (the night laps were downright scary...but, much like childbirth, the pain is soon forgotten & the "reward" is that much sweeter). As for tomorrow, I have yet to pull off a positive race experience at Fair Hill...I hope tomorrow is the exception. Love, love, love to ride there...but, race? Things usually go wrong, very wrong, for me. Time to turn that bad juju around...

1 comment:

Suki said...

you'll be fine.

I sucked all the bad juju out of eastern pa, all of maryland, delaware and a large piece of texas.

there's none left for you.