Wednesday, August 1, 2007

No Explanation

Like being pregnant...only not: -Insatiable need for cereal (of the sweeter variety, such as Honey Smacks, Cracklin Oat Bran, and Special K Smart Start)...a heaping bowl of dry cereal with a tall glass of overly-sweet Nestle Quik (just chocolate, nothing fancy...a whole extra tablespoon full) -Aversion to certain smells (Veggie Patch Spinach Nuggets...my trusty go-to greens disguised as a faux chicken nugget...nearly sent me over the edge, in a bad way) -Loss of appetite & nausea around dinnertime the past few nights (thus, the late-night cereal cravings) -Two, count em TWO, on-demand chick flicks in one week (Because I Said So...so lame, and Catch & Release...Kevin Smith was the only redeeming feature of this otherwise weak movie)...and I stayed awake to watch both movies in their entirety, glued to the TV...glued! What is happening to me?! I tried to snap out of this weird spell by hopping onto my bike & hitting the trails first thing this morning...My legs felt sluggish, the rocks were teasing me, "take that, Kimmy"...so I slowed down, enjoyed the early morning sunshine. Felt like an easy stroll or jog, except I was on my bike. Almost 10pm...no cereal cravings. And I'm watching Entourage. I think I'll be okay ;)

2 comments:

airing out said...

That happens to me every once in a while... in cycles, like the moon.

Suki said...

oh don't EVEN get me started on cycles (ha...funny word. bikes and periods both in two c's, one e, an l, an s, and a y) AND moons.

if I just HAPPEN to be ovulating...and it just HAPPENS to be a full moon...

and a stray planet just HAPPENS to be visible as a once in a lifetime deal...

I'll remind myself not to accidentally utter anything like "I wish he'd cry blood".

woops. sorry for that killer headache, ace!

kimmy...in case you didn't know...my blog was attacked by some internet crackerjacks, but is back up again.

hopefully, this time...

safe.