Tuesday, August 21, 2007

To My Son

Thanks to your clever sense of humor and huge blue eyes, you can get away with... -Being allergic to dogs & peanuts -"Home improvements" (kindly refer to above photo) -Waking me at three in the morning, ready to start the day (you do earn bonus points for compromising & snuggling in the big bed til sunrise) -Refusing the truck PJs -Wiping your hands on my favorite jeans (truth be told, ketchup kind of grosses me out...always has) -Drum solos before my first drop of caffeine -Peeing on the floor (all in the name of potty training...you can't get away with this one forever) -Proclaiming Mommy's butt "too big" for the little seats at the doctor's office...yeah, that office was pretty crowded, huh? I think that about covers it...for now.

1 comment:

Suki said...

oh, yeah.

I'm gonna have to go ahead and have another baby.