Monday, February 18, 2008

Stormy Monday

Rachel gave me unexpected good news about my fork...you just never know who may be listening or reading. Nice! I baked 3 little loaves of banana bread for my son's class...it is our turn for "Nutritional Snack Day" (thanks mom, for reminding my sorry ass). My friend Kate made Matzo Ball soup and offered me some (Kate from elementary school). Old friends are good friends. My son would like to get a dog and name him "Nippy." Scotty Z was 39th in the Tour de California prologue...he beat George Hincapie and Mario. Go, Scott! If I can't sleep, I am going to my dad's to watch today's stage at 11pm... My other friend, Kate, bailed on me twice today...first for Longwood Gardens, then yoga. She can redeem herself by locating "Teen Witch" on DVD before our sleepover (yes, that's right). Yes, they call it Stormy Monday...

1 comment:

Suki said...

if you can't sleep...maybe you could come clean my house or something while I nap.

I's tiredz.