Monday, May 26, 2008

Good, Clean Fun...

Kid stuff...
Diablo, Gamm-ay, Gamps
Yoda, right at home...
I have mastered the perfect S'more!
Memorial Day...
Miraculously, I slept until almost EIGHT O'CLOCK...
Met Kristin at French Creek and took her on a fun & spirited two hour tour...felt great to spin the legs and play in the dirt. This was my first ride with Kristin on trails (we've torn up plenty of cross courses together...) and we had a blast. Nothing beats a fluid, clean ride...Oh,how I needed a purely fun ride.
Dinner at Victory with kids and friends followed by a campfire in the woods with the Perna's...
Introduced Kate to the S'more...she was not into it.
In fact, she wasn't really into the whole woods experience...we have some work to do.
(or not)
As for me, I could have stayed up there all night.
With another bag of marshmallows just for me.

1 comment:

Suki said...

s'mores...and woods.

sounds heavenly.

I want in.