Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Breaking Up

Dear Super Series, To be blunt, it's over...I am through with you. We are not having any fun together and I feel as though we have grown apart. Perhaps we can give it another try next summer...I am not giving up on you wholeheartedly. In fact, I know it sounds cliche, but I would like to remain friends (snicker, snicker). I want to go to Seven Springs, so hopefully there are no hard feelings, you know? Just for fun?? You see, I've lost my way and I am tired of getting hurt...I admit, I need some time to sort this out and decide if I belong with you in any capacity. Until then, I will be leaning on my true love, the MAC... Kindest Regards (blehhhh), Kim Dubeck (so not Elite)

4 comments:

Suki said...

re: your practice run

I see what you did there!

SISSY!!!!!!

Matt said...

Kim,

I'm sure you not so cross racing friends will miss you. Hopefully the luck turns in the other direction for you!

-matt

MtnBikeChic said...

Say its not soo...
Just a brief hiatus until you feel that urge! Okay.. that will probably come about the same time cross starts! Hope to see you at some races, spectating can be fun!! If not.. cross it'll be.

chunky monkey said...

Yeah cross baby! I said goodbye to the SS long ago. I just like to do the fun ones now. It's much more enjoyable that way. Guess it's kinda friends with benefits in a way.