Saturday, July 12, 2008

Big News (...siiiiike)

A new low: I ruined my dinner, lost my appetite, and waited til 11pm to eat a disgusting Kashi bar out of desperation. Here I sit, watching Chappelle's Show...sigh. The suitcases remain untouched (but, at least the clothes are clean). The splinter remains in my son's foot (Splinter Doctor, you are a fraud). And... I am going just a little stir crazy, itching to get on some trails (BP is exploring Rocky Ridge tomorrow...Fair Hill Classic is tomorrow...pout, pout, pout). You know what? Itching to do some yoga. And... I like Vampire Weekend a little more than I care to admit. Started out as a guilty pleasure. Now it's all I want to hear. Yep. That sums up everything you need to know. I hear fireworks, but I can't see them... drag. Chappelle's show chappelle's show...

1 comment:

Frankie said...

Kim,
Starting to understand your frustration. I broke my leg on July 4th and had surgery the same day. It has only been a little over a week and I am going crazy...! I assume i will be off my bike for a good 2 months. Out of work now too. The boredom is goingb to kill me.
Frankie