Thursday, August 7, 2008

Regrettably...

I officially bowed out of 7 Springs just minutes ago...I was all set to be included in a strong 5 person team (as half of the Mudhoneys are with child). Too much going on, too much to sort out on the home front... It's just not meant to be this year. I am sad to be missing summer camp/suffer-fest/mental retreat... I am sad to not be the fifth... Been a strange summer...broken bones, broken cars, broken broken broken. My brother took me out to dinner after work last night...if you liked what you saw (or rather, heard) at the Marysville team relay MASS opener & feel like venturing to the WC, you should most definitely check out the New Kings Friday, Aug.8 at Spence. (he bought dinner, I should at least plug his gig...it is, after all, a product I steadfastly endorse). Good times guaranteed

1 comment:

rsdmag said...

Kim- Im feeling your pain. I just had to bow out of the Steelman Tri because I was hit by an old lady on a road ride on the 26th. Doc wont clear me for 'competition' for at least 2-3 weeks, but hey, Im still here so hopefully cross season will be a redemption time for both of us!