Saturday, October 25, 2008

Whirlybird Presented by Guy's

I didn't wake up at 5:30am to do anything less than try my very, very hardest to kick ass and suffer suffer suffer in the healthiest manner possible...I didn't wake up at 5:30am on a Saturday to drive alone, in the rain, to just sit in...I've been working hard, trying to take care of myself & trying to race the strong race...Is oatmeal enough to sustain me this morning?...Do I really feel better or am I just stubborn??...
Am I ever going to hear something new again that I really like??? (oh, wait...thank god for TV on the Radio...I need to get "Dear Science"...)...Is this my exit?...
Guy's Racing should be commended for the awesome event they presented at Bryn Athyn College today...contrary to the initial uninspiring appearance of the course, there was much fun to be had on the swoopy berms, tricks little descents and other challenging features (spiral, anyone?)...
Yay, Guy's...nice work!!
As for the crossy weather and slick conditions?
Well, if you didn't go down today, you weren't racin!

4 comments:

Dan K said...

Nice Job Kim! And jeez your hair is getting long......

Lenore said...

nice job! thanks for the advice before the race.

MtnBikeChic said...

Awesome Job Kim!! I thought you might love the course. Congrat's on the win :)

Kevin said...

YEEEEEEAAAHHHH!