Tuesday, November 11, 2008

busy, busy, busy weekend...

Go, Phillies!...I mean, Go, Lorien & John!! Me, my brother (Rob), & Renee My cousin, Lorien, the lovely Bride & BP (he cleans up nicely, too, huh?) MEGAAAAAA!!! who needs cowbells??? I heard her voice everywhere Sunday!
55+ Podium (55+...really??)
West Chester Veteran's Day Parade
Friday Night: dinner at the Perna's...early to bed.
Saturday: Beacon (ahhhh, I love this race, even when I am getting stomped and demoralized), followed by my cousin's wedding (no, I didn't bring my dancing shoes...and only drank half a glass of red wine)...early to bed.
Sunday: HPCX (where Lenore kicked my ass, but I stole her pink pump...okay, she gave it to me), followed by the parade in WC (led by our favorite local bulldog)...
Next up, Mercer Cup!

No comments: