Friday, November 7, 2008

More Things I Like These Days:

Rippy Jeans the Killers anything gray, any shade of gray almonds Green tea, boiling hot salty bath, boiling hot Spiuk mountain bike shoes burt's bees pomegranate shampoo Philadelphia Academy of Natural Science Italian chocolate SRAM Force Halloween my dad's new pre-race pasta red knee socks from American Apparel facebook (my latest obsession/time-waster) Nike armwarmers (thanks, Anne Rock...really, I can keep them??) my son's haircut Santa Maria Novella Melograno perfume (revisited after an involuntary hiatus) fall!!

2 comments:

Matt said...

Kim,

Just wanted to let you know that you suck! I'm now also obsessed with that damn facebook. See you tomorrow!

-matt

spicyride said...

i love grey. and we missed fall here. it went from summer to winter. sucks. i'm pissed actually.