Monday, January 5, 2009

I'd Like to Thank My Agent, Anne Rock...

Here I am... eating Cheerios (dry...mmmm, just the way I like it) and drinking green tea... My son is fast asleep (we only made it through 2 of our 3 stories tonight, then zzzzzzzz)... Between New Years Eve revelry, back-to-back-to-back rides, the Prom, effing Facebook, and Twilight (rrrrr...I loathe to admit, I find it...entertaining...thanks for the present, Liz), I have forgotten how to blog/speak/return phone calls/fold laundry/cook anything other than Kraft Macaroni & Cheeeeeese (Scooby Doo shaped, please)... Sigh. I have a badass cowbell. I went on a fantastically serendipitous ride at Fair Hill, led by Faticus & his many cohorts (in one breath, I went from panicking and driving in circles around Elkton, late for BP's ride to ahhhhh, Fatmarc saves the day...thanks, all)... I survived the holidays, wholeheartedly, with my best foot forward... Feeling (mostly) great. this is a post? truly?

No comments: