Monday, February 2, 2009

Sugar Free...

This is day two of my "No Sugar (white, refined, fake, etc...), No Alcohol, No Gratuitous Junk" experiment and I almost blew it when my kid broke off a piece of his Nerd Rope for me... (I don't even like Nerds...I don't know what a Nerd Rope was doing in his posession anyway...do you even know what a Nerd Rope is?! It's gross...) This "experiment" was borne out of my frustration with my wacky eating habits and idiosyncrasies regarding food...I don't eat much bad stuff, but I certainly don't eat enough good stuff either...I figured I owe it to myself to see what I feel like after a month of no alcohol and no white sugar (all manner of sugar, with the exception of honey or agave nectar to sweeten my morning tea). It's a start.

2 comments:

JenBob said...

so a good tequila of 100% agave is ok?

I recommend one of the Patron 100% agave varieties in a glass with an ice cube or two.

Suki said...

^ I'm in.