Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I Haven't Touched My Bike, But...

I have baked a German Chocolate Cake (from scratch...it was lovely), visited NYC (for the third time in my life), seen David Byrne (for the third time in recent months), revisited Glen Onoko for another stab at ice climbing, stayed (mostly) away from white/refined sugar (including BP's latest shipment of Italian Chocolate), played at the new Please Touch Museum (fun, but soooooo noisy), formulated plans for the spring and summer without considering the MASS schedule (just can't get excited about mountain bike racing this year), claimed my prize custom fork from Independent Fabrications (and in turn, started scheming/dreaming up a bike build), watched the dust gather on the trainer, tried a new sleep aid (lunesta) with mixed results, grown my hair longer still (very tempted to chop chop chop it off), and started a new book...

2 comments:

zenbicyclist said...

Wait wait wait, you won a fork so now you just need the other parts to build a bike to attach the fork to? You need to name your bike. I suggest "stone soup".

Suki said...

cut the hair!!!