Wednesday, April 29, 2009

lost, lost, lost, lost...

freaking out a little... wide awake, insomnia is back with a vengeance...tried in vain to wear myself out today. Just can't sail through the sleep thing... We'll see if Friday's follow-up with Dr. Sleepgood brings any revelations. (fingers crossed for me, please) Everything else is kind of a whirlwind & kind of a standstill all at once lately...rides are scattered and random (steal an hour here, plan a six hour epic there), work is...sigh...work, the weekends are swallowed up as fast as the first load of laundry is done, time with my son precious (this age absolutely blows my mind) and my head is just spinning... positively spinning. Feels like I can't get ahead or catch up, yet I don't exactly feel like I am falling behind either... not complaining, though certainly not gloating. not me. Go here...buy some raffle tickets to benefit the HERA foundation, then register for Granogue... can't believe I am not racing Granogue this year. Go REGISTER FOR GRANOGUE, please.

2 comments:

Matt said...

Kim,

Not racing Granogue??? What's up with that? Hope all is well.

-matt

Suki said...

speaking from experience...things will all shake out.

trust.