Sunday, June 21, 2009

let's just race cross...NOW...

Not going to bitch about the weather here... I'm glad it's not cold. I'm glad I can wear flip-flops because summer is here. I'd like to ride some trails, but the road has been treating me well. My dad & I did a rainy Chester Valley (flat) ride today on rigid mountain bikes...haven't ridden with BP in quite a while, so I was happy to spend Father's Day on bikes together. I'm kinda broke and hungry (but, not hungry because I'm broke...no worries, the fridge is stocked...mom & kid are well-fed)... Driving past the Phelps School a few days ago, windshield wipers on full blast, I found myself reminiscing about cross... soon enough, friends...soon enough.

2 comments:

Anthony S. said...

I miss it too. I've been taking all these nights off from work too shoot road and track races. I better save enough for cross season, LOL. Luckily I have 3 1/2 weeks of vacation time to play with, LOL.

rsdmag said...

I broke out the cross check yesterday and had me some cross practice already....BRING IT!