Sunday, July 26, 2009

talking tigers

Last night's dream: I was in the butterfly house at the Academy of Natural Science...there were several tigers in the butterfly house (sort of loping back and forth near the little poison dart frog habitat) and whenever I tried to leave one of them would be like, "Stay the f*ck outta my way!" I am happy to report my dreams have been slightly more colorful than the awful faux-Phillies game...perhaps I can attribute the excitement to Excedrin PM. Or the extra potassium in my diet. Other than that, not much excitement here...I found some muscles buried deep within my legs the past few days thanks to a little running, a little yoga... Looks as though I am going to spend the early part of the season pitting/spectating/clanging a cowbell...as long as I'm there.

No comments: