Tuesday, August 4, 2009

back at it

tomorrow is my first day back to work...I'm nervous. Hard to believe it's been a little over a year since I started this job. I still feel like I don't fit in completely... July was a blur... no, July was blurry... tomorrow is also my wedding anniversary...would be 9 years (is 9 years...???)...mixed feelings all over the place about that one. Wondering how I will handle the rocks & roots when I get the green light to hit the trails... I am pretty sure I know what climbing will feel like...groan. What is usually my favorite part will likely hurt the most. Wondering why nobody wants to see (500) Days of Summer with me. Wondering if I'll ever get to see LCD Soundsystem live. oh... I've received lots of encouragement and support and kind words from all over the place regarding my health...I know what I'm dealing with isn't serious or life-threatening, but it's been a bummer and the optimist in me took a break this summer, so I just want to say thanks. Thank you. All those kind little sentiments truly bring a smile to my face. (this meandering post has been warmly brought to you by Percocet)

2 comments:

Beth Anne said...

i'll see 500 days of summer. i admit to a little crush on the 3rd rock kid. ok. i might have a crush on zooey too.

sara said...

i really want to see 500 days of summer.