Sunday, December 27, 2009

not a fan:

  • Avatar: meh...seriously, just my opinion. While you really have to twist my arm to get me to a movie theater, I found "Ponyo" far more enjoyable on the big screen. The hype was kinda lost on me...I could go on, but I'll just leave it at not a fan.
  • Day after Christmas: post-holiday blues/blahs hit me hard...I'm good now, but, phew...that was rough. Again, not a fan.
  • procrastination: my bike remains in the box it was shipped home in...suppose I should unpack/inspect/reassemble...definitely not a fan of my last-minute ways. New Years resolution material? nah, probably not.

not a fan of this particular post...what can I say? Christmas was awesome, but the rest of the weekend pretty much sucked (the highlights being a rainy ride that left me 20 lbs heavier in soaking clothes and "Footloose" on VH1)...

On a more positive note, I am very much a fan of:

  • Dior color reviver lip balm...mmmm, divine.
  • homemade peppermint bark
  • New Years Eve parties...who's having one?

No comments: