Monday, June 21, 2010

summertime

I don't feel like blogging... I feel like riding my bike, having adventures with my son, catching up with my friends, and spending time with my boyfriend... I feel like grilling jerk chicken and drinking a cold Golden Monkey and opening the windows and washing my car and wearing a sundress and hurrying to the beach and catching a killer fireworks display and seeing my favorite bands live (outdoors, even better) and making the messiest S'Mores and sitting outside at Teca on a hot night and walking to the park with an ice cream cone from Scoops and buying more unneccessary pairs of flip-flops and enjoying short hair on a humid ride and dipping my toes into the Brandywine and... not blogging (too much) about it. pictures for sure, though.

3 comments:

megA said...

boyfriend??!!!

oh you sexxxy momma!!

one day we will meet on bikes!

xo
m

Kim said...

see you at the Darkhorse, woman!

megA said...

NO WAY!!!!!!!!

What a treat!!!

I will be suffering, and maybe crying and whimpering. I've never ridden 40 miles on a mt bike. . .