Thursday, July 28, 2011

crazy-ass dreams

last summer (before I cut my hair...when I could put it up in a ponytail...sigh)
I keep having dreams that my hair is in a ponytail.
I think I've gone through the awkward part of growing it out this time (in a heat wave, no less), but the summer is not over yet.
Snip snap chop chop...it may get lopped off after all.

Last night, I'd wake up from a nightmare (no, I don't mean the ponytail dreams) only to keep having more...I'd catch my breath, calm down, sleepily shake the fright from my head, and fall back asleep...then, another nightmare.
Again and again and again.  
Vivid and terrifying dreams...and they were all here at home and in the street in front of our house.



I had an awesome morning at the museum with my dad, my son, and my nephew.
I miss the adventures and field trips my dad and I would create for Max when I was a stay-at-home mom.

Yay, it just started raining!

No comments: