Monday, September 19, 2011

the Monday after a double cross weekend...

my dad

Anne Rock

not Violet (but, sure looks/sounds like her) 

oh, just Marla Streb

and Dennis

Breyla & Harlow minding Evie's dogs

The Monday after a double goes something like this:
  • when the alarm sounds at 5:35am, I give myself an extra 20 minutes of sleep
  • the usual breakfast of a Lara bar won't suffice...real food, please! NOW!
  • the drive to work is a blur...how did I get here?
  • the two flights of stairs to the office are now The Amphitheater of Pain
  • the usual lunch of a yogurt and granola won't suffice (but, has to)
  • the afternoon is a blur...how did I get here?
  • the mood is light, but the legs are kinda heavy
  • Breakfast is for dinner (bacon! eggs! taters! oh, my!)
  • bed time can't come soon enough  
How about you?

1 comment:

Fatmarc Vanderbacon said...

I couldn't have said it any better.

respect
fm