Thursday, October 20, 2011

crankiness

It's been 5 days since I've been on my bike or done anything active.
It's getting cranky up in here.

Between wrestling the mountain of laundry, motoring through a very busy week at the office, nursing my sick kid back to health, and feeding my family a week's worth of awesome dinners, I admit I am kinda wiped out...

I need a massage and a really hoppy IPA and a long ride in the woods and a quiet hour to nap and maybe a cute pair of new shoes...
Not necessarily in that order.

Send reinforcements, please.



 

4 comments:

two wheels north said...

Today it is your blog that reminds me that I'm not alone. In fact, from here it looks like I'm in pretty good company....

If virtual-camaraderie counts as 'reinforcement', consider it sent.

k. francis said...

oh i can sooo feel you on that one! wish i was there to have that beer with you ;)

Kathleen said...

Hoppy IPA tonight? Can't wait to see you.

Kathleen said...

Hoppy IPA tonight? Can't wait to see you.