Thursday, November 3, 2011

do we have to?

I don't want to turn the clock back this weekend.
I don't want the days to be shorter.

I know, I know...I can charge my lights blah blah blah...
Night rides blah blah blah...

Shorter days just make me want to hibernate.

I'm getting married in five months.
I have my dress...I love it. I wake up and think about it in the middle of the night.
I think about a dress in the middle of the night. 
We have a super-awesome super-special sentimental place to get hitched.
I wake up and have this vision of our place...I think about that in the middle of the night. 
I think about April.
We are getting married outside.
It could be a rainy, messy, muddy day.
I guess I'll have to get some cute Hunter boots just in case.

We have friends who are lending their talents & creativity.
We have ideas and motivation.
We are trying not to spend a ton of cash...it's a wedding. A party.
Not a spectacle.
I'm kinda stuck on where to have the party/reception...we want good food, room to spread out & dance & carouse & all that good stuff.

I just really really really don't want to turn the clock back an hour.
Leave in the dark, home in the dark...

No comments: