Tuesday, December 20, 2011

peppermint bark 2011


Hulking out on candy canes

Hey there.
Seems I've lost my urge to write much of anything other than notes that go into my seven year-old's lunch.
I wrecked my back somehow goofing around on the SS, but that hasn't stopped me from riding...
Plenty of time in the saddle, plenty of time enjoying the woods and the unusually mild weather.
What else?
Oh, there's this wedding we're planning...
All the pieces are falling into place rather serendipitously and for once in my life, I'm not looking over my shoulder waiting for something to fall apart.

I sure hope you and your families have a Merry Christmas!
xo

the peppermint bark is super easy to make...see, I've been doing it for years!
Bag it up in cute little treat sacks & share it with your neighbors/coworkers/kid's teachers...I always save a bag for the UPS guy and our mail carrier, too. It's not creepy, I swear. 

No comments: