Thursday, March 22, 2012

pancakes...it's what insomniacs do

I woke up at 3:30am and didn't go back to sleep.
After waiting an hour, I decided to get out of bed...that was it for the night.
At 5, I made pancakes.
From scratch.
I thought it'd be nice for Bill & Max to wake up to pancakes on a Thursday morning.
I'm just a mess these past few days, with no reasonable explanation.
Work has been particularly hectic this week, which should make for effortless sleep...
Instead, I spend most of the night with my mind racing...restless.

I can't get over all the pink trees, all the stuff in bloom.
Makes it hard to be inside on days like this.

I'm beginning to wonder why I thought it was a good idea to plan a wedding in the woods in April...
If one more person says, "April Showers,"...
nevermind.
It's easy to pretend I'm not going to stress about the things I can't control, like the weather.

Today looks like another good day to get on a bike...


  

No comments: