Saturday, May 12, 2012

April Wedding in the Woods (the ceremony)

the rings

my dad walking me down the trail

My brother, Rob, played the processional

approaching the ruins

first glance at his bride

giving me away (for real this time) 

We do!

yay for Mr. & Mrs. Showers

parking

quite a gathering



me & the Best Man


happily ever after...

April 7, 2012 at Harmony Hill Nature Area
  • photography by Jeremy Berg
  • ceremony officiated by Rev.Christine Campbell (aka the wolf lady)
  • music by Rob Perna
  • reading by Kathleen Harding
  • flowers by Toni Ogborn
  • ruins beautification/clean up courtesy of friends and family of bride & groom
  • trail markers by the Hardings and Mike Campbell
  • invitations by Sara Hinkle (out-of-town-Sara)
photos of reception to follow shortly...thanks for reading!

1 comment:

wedding venues beverly hills said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.