Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Just Me & Max

We took a train to the city and wandered around the Academy of Natural Science.
Just me and Max.
He had never been on a train before and I didn't feel like battling traffic and parking.
It's another week off for me...I don't have any vacation hours left, but the office is closed and that's that.
This week we have no plans, no agenda...it reminds me of when I used to be a stay-at-home-mom (although, there wasn't a whole lot of staying home going on).
I miss those days.
I'd rather be here with my kid than earning a paycheck, whatever the vocation may be.

When our baby is born, the plan is to return to work part-time if we find an ideal and affordable childcare situation.
I am excited to be the one to get Max ready for school and to greet him at the bus stop at the end of the day...

No comments: