Monday, October 1, 2012

Good Friends, Bad Weather...Vermont 2012








The weather was not on our side this year, but we had a great time during our brief pilgrimage to Vermont.
The Kingdom Trails offered a completely different perspective on two feet and I really enjoyed wandering through the woods.
My bike remained on the deck, under rainy skies, for the duration...which, honestly, is probably for the better. As you can see, I'm only getting bigger at this point and even smooth double-track would probably be ill-advised from here on out.

With baby on board, I found it quite easy to relax in the company of great friends...
Warm fires, indoor s'mores, hot chocolate, good conversation, and the most colorful foliage I've ever seen in the Northeast Kingdom made for an amazing weekend away.

No comments: