Thursday, October 25, 2012

(not complaining) 31 weeks

I miss:
  • green tea (although, I have enjoyed it sparingly)  
  • coffee
  • beer
  • my waist
  • jeans that zip/button
  • bending over/down to pick things up when I drop them (you should see the detritus left on the floor in my clumsy wake...socks, ponytail holders, coins, cereal...I'm like Pig Pen, only better-smelling and maybe a tiny bit cuter)
I forget:
  • what it's like to not wake up at least six  eight times to pee in the middle of the night
  • how to tie my shoes without losing my breath
  • how easy it is to shave my legs when I can see what I'm doing
I can't wait:
  • til my dad stops remarking how huge I am to everyone and anyone within earshot (the dog, the next-door neighbor, the UPS man)
  • to hold our brand new baby
  • to finally know...boy or girl?!
  • to ride trails...rocky, rooty, hilly trails (yes, I know those hills are going to hurt)
(not necessarily in that order)




























No comments: