Wednesday, October 17, 2012

thirty weeks

The jump from twenty to thirty weeks is a blur.
I don't know where the time went, but I am getting very excited about giving birth to baby Showers. 
Now there is a baby inside me weighing nearly three pounds...
a baby strong enough to wake me in the middle of the night with some serious kicking.

After Max read a book to me the other night (I can't believe he is reading stories to ME now), he said,
"Can I sing to the baby?"
"Sure, go for it."
He leaned over and got close to my belly, cupping his hands around either side of his mouth as if to tell a secret...
Quietly, I heard him almost whisper/sing,
"Party Rock is in the house toniiiiight...
Everybody just have a good time...
We gonna make you lose your mind...
We just wanna see you have a good time"

Okay.
I was thinking he'd go for twinkle, twinkle little star or something...
No.
Party Rock Anthem.

He's going to be an awesome brother.

3 comments:

Andrea @ The Skinny Chronicles said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog a while back. I meant to check your out sooner, but of course my brain short-circuited and I forgot. Anyway, congrats on your little one to be.

Jen Morrell said...

LOL! Too funny. Just read this to Doug. :)

Kim said...

Oh, Jen...what the heck am I in for??? :)