Thursday, October 11, 2012

this guy....

This guy has been so tireless, supportive, and encouraging the past seven months.
I don't know how he does it and nothing seems to rattle him...
Hormonal meltdowns about cluttered closets and ill-fitting clothes, panic attacks about sweatpants and dirty dishes, Pregzilla moodiness ("you're BREATHING near me!!"), cravings for disgusting dry cereal, constant indecisiveness about what's for dinner, incessant chatter about money worries/workplace worries/baby worries ...

He has handled it all like a pro.

Suddenly, in the throes of the third trimester (already??!), I feel like I am in pregnancy survival mode.
At the end of a busy work day, it's all I can do to get out of my scrubs and into bed...dinner and a bath feel like insurmountable chores. My husband and son are definitely not getting the attention they deserve (notes left on the kitchen counter reminding Bill to help Max with homework after school don't count).
Still, this guy has been nothing short of amazing.

I can't wait to see him with our baby.


     

1 comment:

The Bikinator said...

I love the photos of your pregnancy. You look so happy and at peace.