Monday, December 10, 2012

Monday

One doctor said, "Any day now..."
Another doctor said, "Looks like you'll be holding out til Christmas."
From here on out, it's up to me if I want to be "checked" at my weekly appointments.
I think I'll just let nature take its course and not worry about how much I've progressed/dilated since my last visit.

Whatever...
all bets are off. I'm nearly thirty-eight weeks and I am ready not quite ready anyway.
Although I am rather physically uncomfortable, I'm fine with waiting a while longer (and let's face it, it's not really up to me).
Over the weekend, we made final preparations around the house (rearranging/re-purposing rooms/organizing) and for the first time in ages ever, everything has a place.
So, yes...
we are prepared, but I am not quite ready to part with the incredible feeling of building a human.
Now that I'm home and able to take it all in, I'm finally able to enjoy what is probably the last time I'll be pregnant.


Having said that, it would be really nice to be home and settled as a family of four for Christmas ;)

No comments: