Monday, February 11, 2013

(hello)

I've started and deleted so many posts lately...
I'm all over the place with what I want to write/share...
I'm scattered and tired and when I finally have time to myself, I end up rambling with poor punctuation and too many parentheses (like now).

Over the weekend, I laughed harder than I have in a long time (thanks to my son)...
I laughed so hard I broke my toe (it was worth it).
The baby blues have lifted and daylight savings is well within reach (March 10!)...
I'm unemployed and no longer reeling from the fact that I was let go (I've been working since I was 14 and never fired or let go from a job)...
My days are filled with simply taking care of my kids...a baby's needs are so basic (feed/change/snuggle/repeat), but I am not taking this huge responsibility lightly.
I want to get it right, yet I am being much gentler on myself this time...
or trying not to be so hard on myself this time.
I love being a mom to a newborn all over again...and I love watching my son engage his baby sister's attention.
"Look, Max, you got the first smile today!"

(and no, I haven't started riding yet)









No comments: