Friday, February 1, 2013

she smiles

Happy baby.
I am so, so grateful to be home with her...
to be here to catch these everyday little pieces of magic.


Yes, this blog is called "Hardtales"...a nod to the "tales" I share here about adventures on my hardtail (26 inch!) mountain bike.
I guess I should say "used to share",as it's been some time since I shared anything remotely prolific or interesting about riding (let alone racing).
I can't imagine I'll be composing any kind of race report any time soon (if at all) and I'm pretty sure the next time I ride, it will sound a lot like:
Finally got on the bike.
I hate winter.
My legs feel like sh*t.
Ow.
Still, I can't think of a better name for this space, so "Hardtales" it is...
Thanks for reading. 
  

2 comments:

Therese Given said...

Joe just saw Maeve's picture and said "Awwww, that baby's sooo cute!" I'd have to agree... she's adorbs! Hope to catch up with you soon after we are finished battling some minor sickness around here.

Jill said...

She is so cute! And the process of working out the creaks when you get back to it is a good thing.