Wednesday, March 13, 2013

busted up

I pulled a muscle hoisting my daughter's carseat into the car...
She's only twelve pounds and the carseat itself is probably about the same.
Am I just old or out of shape?
Both?
Need more yoga in my life?
Strength training? (well, yeah...obviously, as I approach my forties...duh)
Forties.
Ha.
That's funny.
I sure as hell don't act my age.
More like my shoe size.
Which is seven.
And a half, actually.
Which means I want to eat candy for breakfast and ride my bike all day and not clean my room.

So, yeah...my left shoulder is completely jacked up and I can't move my neck very well in either direction (imagine Joan Cusack in Sixteen Candles sans neck brace).
Ridiculous.

1 comment:

Kathleen said...

I'm sorry to hear about your neck and shoulder! I hope that you can see someone right away and that you heal quickly. Also, your age/shoe size comment is refreshing, and I love that about you!