Tuesday, April 2, 2013

a month without sugar

I've decided I can't write a post about losing the last of this "baby weight" without sounding like an asshole...
I'm riding/running("running")/walking/hiking/sweating on a regular basis, but I need to reign in my sugar habit.

Yesterday was day one.
I'm cranky, but this is temporary.

Sugar is everywhere and I love it.


I am tired of looking at a closet full of cute clothes that don't fit me.
I am tired of the two pairs of sad "transitional" jeans I treated myself to when I packed up the maternity clothes.
They're starting to look like Mom Jeans.
If I'm not careful, it will soon be a whole Mom Suit.
I don't even know how to get dressed or what to wear anymore and that bugs me.

It's been three months...I can't use the "I just had a baby" excuse for much longer (I know, I know...it took nine months to get here, it can take just that long to get back...except, no).


See?
Asshole.
No sugar, no junk at all for this whole entire month.
Break a sweat every day.
No exceptions.


okay, one exception...our anniversary. I'm not going to be a lame date and not enjoy a drink and some dessert with my husband of ONE YEAR.
 

No comments: