Tuesday, April 9, 2013

under a tree...




I know it may sound contrite, but I am so thankful that I am able to spend a beautiful Tuesday morning with my daughter.
Outside.
I'm thankful we get to enjoy this together.
I stayed home with my son when he was a baby and although he may not remember days like this, I sure do.

Some days are boring and frustrating and hard.
Some days are lonely and I don't even speak to another adult until my husband gets home.
Some days I am tired and cranky and hate the way my clothes fit.
Some days I forget to eat actual food (a handful of goldfish doesn't count) or drink water. 
Some days I feel trapped in our house or our neighborhood (luckily, those freezing cold gray days seem to be waning thank god thank god thank god).
Some days suck.
Most days are not like that, though...and most days I am pretty overcome with gratitude that I get to do this stuff all over again with a little baby girl.

  

No comments: