Wednesday, May 1, 2013

a month without junk is over!

...and, I am back into my pre-baby jeans without having to maneuver around inappropriately.
They fit...yay.
(trust me, there is still plenty of work to do, but at least it doesn't feel quite as elusive now)

Admittedly, there were a few missteps thanks to a gigantic glass of wine (oh, and that Bellini) to toast a dear friend's birthday, impromptu S'mores and beer at the ruins, and (I lost count how many) salted caramels that Bill made for my mom.  
Whatever.
I feel less slovenly and slightly healthier...hardly svelte, but at least there are a few more options in my closet.
Now it's May and I am motivated to keep it up.
While I won't be lining up at any races this season (and by the way, that feels weird and  kinda sad), I will be getting out on the trails every chance I get.





No comments: