- sitting up very well with little support...stronger every day and she knows it!
- teething like a beast...no teeth yet, but she's doing this weird thing with her tongue to keep feeling her gums and soaking through shirts/dresses/bibs with non-stop drool
- rolling over (at last!) with ease...until now, I don't think it's been completely intentional. Now she's good to go!
- new sounds...growling like a little dinosaur, screeching, "shouting"...she loves to make her presence known
- feeding herself...purees are so last week! She loves to pick up chunks of food and feed herself...the more varied the textures, the better.
- sitting up in the cart at the super market...I don't know who was more excited about this "milestone", her or me. Clearly, she is delighted to have a new perspective while being wheeled around the grocery store....
Still, I'm hoping a little will rub off on me.
Yay! Bath time!