Saturday, September 28, 2013

a Saturday post (goodbye, summer)

I do love fall, but I am really lamenting the end of summer.
All that sunshine, all those hours of daylight...
I'm getting the Halloween decorations out of the attic this weekend (Max will love that) in hopes of getting a little more psyched for the season (I was going to say upcoming season, but realized shit...it's already here).

I do not like pumpkin spiced lattes.
(If that's your thing, cool...I certainly don't begrudge you, but I don't want pumpkin anything near my coffee)

I don't know...maybe we need to have a bonfire out back on a chilly night and carve some pumpkins with friends or eat some Sweetzels or something.
That might help.

   

1 comment:

Jill said...

Pumpkin pie, pumpkin bars, pumpkin green smoothie, heck, even pumpkin soup. But no pumpkin near the coffee. Ever. That is just wrong. So, so wrong. Glad you are seeming to feel better! Hopefully saltines are a thing of the past!