Friday, October 18, 2013

once again, thank you

Thank you for taking a moment to send a message, leave a comment, write a note...
thank you for stopping by, for your company...
thank you for the amazing hospital survival kit stuffed with both useful and frivolous items (not to mention, Gummi cola bottles, necessary sustenance)...
thank you for the flowers...
thank you for the provisions (thus, making my husband's life incrementally easier, too...he is taking care of all of us without missing a beat)...
thank you for helping me with the baby when I'm too tired or too out of it to handle her, myself...
thank you for stepping in, stepping up...
thank you for getting my son on the bus, for having better after-school snacks than we have here (slacking on the groceries this week)...
thank you for making the time, when there are a million things piling up on your own plate...
thank you for just doing, without waiting for me to ask...
thank you for checking in and thank you for reading.
I'm so touched and overwhelmed with all this kindness lately.
y'all are making me blush...and feel a little better, too

No comments: